Fibrocell is a stem cell procedure that involves the reproduction of stem cells obtained from the tissue taken from behind the ear. The duty of fibroblasts in the skin is to produce collagens, elastic fibers and hyaluronic acid. After the age of 25, the amount of fibroblast cells in the person begins to decrease. In consequence of the decrease in the amounts of collagens, elastic fibers and hyaluronic acid, the skin loses its vitality and begins to sag. With fibrocell stem cell treatment, the depleted substances are reproduced.
A very small non-sun-exposed skin area (behind the ear) is taken from with a special tool. Blood is drawn from the patient. The skin part and the blood taken from the patient are sent to special laboratories that carry out fibroblasts cultivation. The fibroblasts that proliferate after 3-6 weeks in the laboratory are just the patient's own stem cells. The production in the laboratory is continued after the first application to the skin. The newly obtained fibroblasts are used in 2nd and 3rd sessions.
What are the usage areas of the fibrocell (stem cell) procedure?
- Reduction of age-related wrinkles on the face, neck, and cleavage regions
- Treatment of sagging skin, especially in the jaw and neck regions
- Filling hole-shaped scars that appear in consequence of acnes, chickenpox scars, and surgical operation
- Treatment of dullness and porousness of the skin that has lost its vitality and brightness due to environmental and living conditions (smoking, sun ...)
- Burn scar treatment
The effect of fibrocell treatment provides a regular improvement for a period of 6 to 24 months. As a result, wrinkles and sags decrease, and a bright and vibrant skin appear. The improvement achieved is long-lasting, and it has been observed to last even after 4 to 5 years.
- Since it is specific to the person, causes no allergic reaction.
- Smoking should definitely be avoided because it has unfavorable effects.
- Sauna, solarium and sun rays are not recommended for a few days after the procedure.